View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 04:52 PM   #206
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Ummmm...that doesn't agree with what I have been told. I will defer to any scholarly medical personnel on here but what I have been told the above is not always true.

I eat well.....no sugar, no sodas and stay away from foods that are not good for me. Drink decaf unsweetened tea and water....mostly eat chicken and seafood...alot of green veggies....follow my Dr's orders religiously and check my blood sugar 2 times a day.

Was told that even with all the above there is no reversing my Type 2 Diabetes
I'm thinking maybe he meant to say managed instead of reversed. My mom is type 2, and she does not follow a correct diet. She has to take insulin and complains because she's apparently insulin resistant. I keep telling her that, if she would just follow doctor's orders, she wouldn't need insulin.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.