View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 08:09 PM   #2184
the great pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post

I glazed them after that with a glaze I concocted out of a cherry syrup, blackberry jam, agave, habanero hot sauce and some of the homemade rub. Set that in for 30 minutes and then applied some sauce that I also concocted using two commercial sauces, blackberry jam, chipotle hot sauce, rub and other stuff. Now I'm waiting for it to set for another 30 minutes and then they're done.

Sounds really sweet and spicy (and tasty). Blues Hog has a raspberry chipotle sauce that I would eat on pretty much anything - I just couldn't eat a lot of it. Sounds like your concoction would be good on wings too.
heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.