View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 06:57 PM   #2182
Indian Twitter

Smoking some st louis style ribs. I do the wrap for the most part like Johnny Trigg. The technique confuses me because when I take the ribs out of the wrap all the rub is always washed off and sitting in the bottom of the foil along with the butter, honey, brown sugar and hot sauce.

I glazed them after that with a glaze I concocted out of a cherry syrup, blackberry jam, agave, habanero hot sauce and some of the homemade rub. Set that in for 30 minutes and then applied some sauce that I also concocted using two commercial sauces, blackberry jam, chipotle hot sauce, rub and other stuff. Now I'm waiting for it to set for another 30 minutes and then they're done.

I used the 2.5/1/30/30 method at 275 degrees. 3/2/1 method always seems to over cook the ribs when I do it even though I cook at a lower temp.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.