View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 11:24 AM   #184
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
That makes you the problem - not the toilet seat. As others have posted, toilet seats generally are pretty clean. You're far more likely to get sick from germs on the door knob than you are to get anything from the seat.
in my defense, i felt horrible. both physically AND mentally. like telling school that i was sick and skipping school then going to the movies. then actually getting sick and throwing up. causing everyone else in the movie theatre to start throwing up on each other.

#babyruth.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.