Thread: Misc Sleep apnea
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 09:11 AM   #151
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Hmm, I'll have to look, but even the link you sent on Amazon only has the one adapter. Here's what it looks like taped together, and the other pic is the end of the hose that goes into the CPAP...in order to clean the mask with this, the goofy end would have to go into the cleaner, which it clearly does not. Hence the tape job.
Maybe I already had an adapter in my pile of supplies? Don't remember. But, cpap sells every plastic adapter you'd ever need.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.