View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 02:18 PM   #38
Special Teams ACE!!!

Tell you what, pugs. I just kind of Matt Moore this thing along. Most of us do. But if you want to Patrick Mahomes the CP Mock, I think most people would be fine with that.

What would you say to running this thing? You would start the official draft thread so that you can make edits. Pest, Franchise, and I are all draft forum mods, so we could also keep Matt Mooreing and updating OPs and the draft order.

You could then be in charge of the pick trades and all of that good stuff.

Provided the other owners are fine with this, of course. Maybe those of you who once did the alt mock can offer up your thoughts on how well this went? If there were problems, could they be easily fixable?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.