Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 10:44 AM   #250
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
One thing I hated about the novel continuity is that they made Section 31 be led by an evil super computer/a.i. Which is kinda lame, but what really sucked is that they retconned a bunch of Federation history so that you find out a good chunk of Trek has all been part of the a.i.'s master plan. So it's been all badmirals and section 31 from the start. I think Discovery used at least part of this concept, but I haven't watched those particular episodes.
Spoiler!

Last edited by Discuss Thrower; 02-22-2020 at 10:51 AM..
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.