View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 08:57 PM   #5
How tall is this thing?

On the Chiefs, obviously having Mahomes and Hill is a must. I have not tried the play with any other team.

Running the play, with Hill at 99 speed, you need a solid 3 seconds of pass protection for Hill to make his break to the corner.

You must block your RB, identify the Mike, and make your proper protections before the snap.

Against an inferior d line, its pretty easy to get off, however running wasp on the near side of the field has caused several incompletions due to the route carrying Hill out of bounds on the catch.

So you want to run this on the far hash, and if you know a blitz is coming, or you have an x factor rusher on the other side, consider changing Kelces route to a drag or slant, just so you have a hot read option in the instance someone gets beat like a drum. Generally, id just check out of the play if you know a heavy rush is coming, unless youre in a gotta have it situation.

Running this play with a receiver that is just a regular speed guy, 88-90 or so with another team, im not sure you could have time to get it off. Its a super deep route.

I did score with it the first time I ran it however, in a 3rd year franchise game against the panthers, a 56 yard catch n run on 2nd and 16.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.