View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 02:11 PM   #11
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
I hadn't thought about this but with 17 games that creates an advantage for half the league who will get more home games.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2020/2/20/21145464/nfl-cba-new-scheduling-proposal-pros-con
If that extra game is meant to be played overseas, then there is no real home field advantage, so it really doesn't make any difference. As I understand someone else said that the idea is for each team to play one international game per season. So...no it doesn't give anyone any real advantage.

edit: Franchise beat me to it.
EDIT EDIT: Everyone beat me to it...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.