Thread: Football Love Patrick!
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 08:53 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellerfox View Post
Not just coordinators, the defensive staff as a whole. But you’re right, you can’t miss on multiple DCs back-to-back. I’ve blocked it out, but our final “statistic” was 7 DCs I’m 7 years, or 10 DCs I’m 13 years? That will set any college program back.
Can't help but wonder how things might have gone during Mahomes' 3 years if we kept Art Kaufman instead of replacing him with the likes of Wallerstedt/Smith/Gibbs.

I think Mahomes showed the world this year he is definitely not "a loser" as some idiots called him after his college career. Give him a halfway decent defense and he will win big. Would have done it a year ago too if the Chiefs didn't trot out one of the worst defenses in NFL history.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.