Thread: Chiefs Albert Wilson
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 07:07 AM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I think every draft from now on, somewhere between rounds 4-7, we should draft the fastest WR possible, even if they didn't have a standout career in college. Any receiver available in the late rounds that runs a 4.29 or better should be considered.

Route running can be taught (see Tyreek Hill) and hands can be improved (see TG early in his career) but speed is something you can't teach. With the arm cannon Mahomes lugs around, speed receivers become very dangerous offensive weapons, even when they aren't getting the ball.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Doesn't even need to be that fast. Hardman is a 4.33, but I would say anything below 4.4 is excellent as long as the guy has really good quickness/change of direction to go with it. That's what is so amazing about Tyreek and Mecole. Those guys can change direction really quick. They aren't just super fast in a straight line.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.