View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 05:12 PM   #6702
In Search of a Life

This is fun to revisit. Everybody look at this butt****ing moron:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMouse View Post
Can’t wait for Veach to get fired. Aggressive but targets the wrong guys. Has tunnel vision. Can’t draft.

Quote:
You’re right he won’t be. We have a Badass QB and coach. We had a chance to build something that could last a few years and then to rebuild in areas but Mahomes is gonna go the Rodgers route. We may get 1 Super Bowl with him but Veach has sucked. Mahomes and Reid will keep him off the hot seat for awhile.

Quote:
I’ll be happy to admit if I’m wrong but i won’t be. Everyone has their opinion and I understand the other side. I’m just great at this and rarely wrong. I have several Madden franchise titles to prove that.
Quote:
Wrong. Never said 100%. But I’m amazing at this and I’m telling you Ramsey is the difference between super bowl or falling short again. Veach went all in with out pushing in all the chips. #veachisabeach

Quote:
Yea this is terrible for the chiefs. People overvalue picks and don’t recognize the importance of the trade. This will come back to bite the Chiefs. This was a all in year and people saying we shouldn’t have gave up that much are going to be complaining when we fail in the playoffs the next couple years.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.