View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 12:52 PM   #5638
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Congrats? How did mostert do? You pretty happy with the run game there lil prospector? You like it so much you gonna stick to reverses and end-arounds to "run all over " teams ? How did letting the chiefs run 50% more plays than you work out , lil prospector?

Maybe when I order more SB swag I will order you a commemorative shirt that you were able to run 6.5 ypc in the superbowl with some scripted wr reverses.... but then didn't keep running....
Don't let your anger define you. I just stated a fact, nothing more. Chief's got the 49ers out of their game and won in doing so. Not sure what end-arounds and reverses have to do with it. Those are pretty common course in todays NFL, and they were working brilliantly.

I'll PM you my address for that t-shirt

love and kisses
TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote