View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 10:56 PM   #3484
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
All the others were talking smack. I was talking football.

I never once said that we’d win. I only hoped to have a good game. Mahomes is one scary dude. One that will get you guys a few more Lombardi’s.

As for us, we’re a young team. We never expected to be here after a 4-12 season. Our defense is young. Need to find the next of kin for Sherman. And as far as QB... well...TBD

Future looking bright for both squads.
Yeah, you guys aren't going anywhere.

I'm skeptical of Jimmy G.

In the end, the great ones make plays. The next tier guys don't.

I think in KC, we are experts on that; having had our hearts ripped out by the Elways, and the Kelly's, and the Marinos, and the Mannings, and the Brady's for the last 40 ****ing years.

Best thing y'all could do is move Jimmy for a #1, sign a game manager (because that's all he is) and draft a Tua.

They won't, because that's NUTS. But they SHOULD.

congrats, great season.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote