View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 12:05 AM   #26680
Special Teams ACE!!!

Where the hell did they come up with this naive slightly uneducated version of Mahomes?

"Geez man! Lighten up! It's just a cartoon!"

It's a caricature. There's nothing wrong with caricatures. They're intended to exaggerate quirks of people. They have the potential to reveal overlooked truths. Or just be comical and silly by slam dunking on the obvious. The voice thing is that way. It's silly and over the top, and it's funny. I like the Mahomes voice thing. That's fine.

But they got him behaving like an empty-headed idiot half the time.

Why does he get that personality on this cartoon, and yet Lamar Jackson is the tenacious fearless aggressive workaholic who doesn't have time for anybody's bullshit? Yeah, I'm sure Lamar works hard. You know who works hard AND actually knows what the **** he's doing on the field? Pat Mahomes.

Okay, sorry. I'll shut up and stop being the overly sensitive dweeb who's ruining the fun for everybody.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.