View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 03:27 PM   #26646
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
What kind of question is that? What sort of idiot would ask that question? That person should be taken out to a isolated area and ... at the advice of my legal counsel I will not finish this sentence.

But seriously, that person should be beaten with several bags of oranges and barbecue rib bones.
I was originally really pissed about it too. But then I reread it. I think the question was asked by a Wichita reporter who was trying to get Goodell to say Patrick being in kc is great for the NFL.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.