View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 01:37 PM   #2517
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Do we know if the fairing they caught was the instrumented half or not?
I'm not sure how much instrumentation is in them. Never thought about it.

I do remember that Starlink 1 (or 0.1?) flew with reused fairings from one of the FH flights. One was caught by Ms. Tree and the other hit the water but was still recovered and refurbished. The webcast said the missed fairing hit the water softly so I'm guessing both halves will be reused.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.