View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 02:55 AM   #254
In Search of a Life

I always kind of wondered early in the season when Jackson was throwing those flip passes 50 yards downfield on a dime - is this really repeatable?

I had the same concerns over Mahomes flip passes - which were usually because he didn't have time/space to make his full delivery. And unlike last season, this season a lot of those missed the mark. But at the same time I also felt 100% confidence Mahomes would work to fix his delivery/footwork/movement in the pocket - to be more sound whenever he could.

I think Lamar will also work his ass off to fix his issues and I'm not going to sweat a pro-bowl skills challenge when the dude is probably still reeling at how his season ended and would rather be pretty much anywhere else (but you can't turn down your first pro-bowl).

But yeah the big question is how much of his accuracy problem is fixable. I guess we'll find out. One thing I know is the QBs I always feared were the ones like Manning, Elway, and now Mahomes - who could lead a huge comeback. Jackson has yet to prove he can be in that category.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.