View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 11:31 PM   #225
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I can't imagine anything more material than playoff performance. Lamar has a long way to go in that regard. The gimmick skills contest shows part of the reason he is struggling in playoff games.
Talking heads like Wiley want to give Lamar Jackson a pass on his poor playoff performances. I mentioned earlier, or in another thread, that Wiley and Deion Sanders both seem to go out of their way to make excuses for Jackson, and I think it's because of his skin color. Mahomes isn't "black" enough for them, so they support Jackson at all costs.

Lamar Jackson and Patrick Mahomes have each played in 2 postseasons. Mahomes is 3-1 and Jackson is 0-2. And Jackson had the more complete team last year, but couldn't beat the Chargers at home. This year he couldn't beat the Titans at home. His poor play contributed greatly to both losses.

I personally think that Jackson can become a better passer, with better coaching, and that he can be a solid starting QB in this league. I don't feel the need to tear him down, and make disparaging comments about his talent, because his performances in the playoffs say it all.

I thank God, I thank the heavens and stars, and I thank fate and destiny, for delivering Chiefs Kingdom the QB we have deserved for so long. We couldn't have wished for a more perfect QB, or a better person, to be the face of our beloved Chiefs, and to lead this team to a Super Bowl.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.