View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 06:55 PM   #221
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachashi View Post
Jackson didn’t play well in that game, but the entire Ravens squad looked sloppy. It wasn’t all on him. It’s reasonable to think teams will be better prepared for the Ravens’ offense next year, but to think they’re going to go from the number one offense in 2019, to just an average group next season, especially considering they aren’t losing anyone on offense, is dumb.
Is it? I see it kind of like the 08 Dolphins and the wildcat offense. Nobody knew how to stop it all season, because it was so different than what anyone had been doing. It flummoxed defenses, and averaged 7yds/play. The next season, defenses had figured it out in the offseason, and it was no longer effective.

We'll see if that turns out to be the case here, but I think it will be - I don't think they'll be a top-tier offense again.
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.