View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 09:57 PM   #186
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Lamar Jackson should be converted to WR. Bill Polian had it right all along.

He's one of the 5 worst throwing quarterbacks in the sport. If I needed someone to make an accurate pass with my life in the line of COURSE I'd skip Jackson and take Ma......tt Moore.

Or Henne. Or Chase Daniel. Or another dozen backups in this league and evidently at least two wide receivers.

I don't need to shit on Lamar Jackson to build up Mahomes any more than I need to shit on Todd Blackledge to support Len Dawson or you to prove how awesome Rainman is. Rivals need to be in the same general tier of each other and these guys shouldn't even be playing the same position.

Lamar Jackson sucks and will never win shit in this league.
I'm not even that high on Lamar and this is a truly terrible take. The guy lead one of the best offenses in history and lead the league in passing DVOA. He's not Mahomes, but he's still one of the better Qbs in the league, even with his limitations. Calling him a bottom 5 throwing QB is laughable.

This post is some homeristic nonsense. It's not something anyone who seriously evaluates QBs would ever say. TBH it makes me rethink any of your previous posts and makes me want to take them less seriously. It's that bad man. It's on the level of something people would invent to strawman for dumb Lamar takes.
Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote