View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 09:10 PM   #180
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrookedTrump View Post
This thread is as smarmy as I've ever seen. As a Patriots fan, if this is how we sound then I apologize with all my heart because this thread is ridiculous. Yes Mahomes is great, best player in the league IMO. Russell Wilson is right behind him. Lamar is one dimensional but is clearly this years MVP. When Mahomes gets paid 40mil per year it will be interesting to see how good the the Chiefs will be - some weapons on both sides of the ball just can't be paid like they can now.
Good thing for him the KC front office seems pretty good at finding weapons in the draft. They will keep paying Tyreek and Kelce. The others can come and go. What helps is that tight ends are seriously undervalued for some reason. Gronk was the top end of the market around $10M. That's a joke when Julio Jones is at $22M.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.