View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 08:51 PM   #177
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post
I think Patrick Mahomes is so gifted that if he is the QB of your team, you should not waste time with threads hating on other gifted players.

I think leading the league with 36 TDs with only 6 INTs and setting an NFL record for rushing yards by a QB is more material to evaluating Lamar Jackson than a gimmick skills contest.

The gimmick skills contest is like a pro day. Lamar Jackson did not ace his pro day, Mitch Trubisky and Josh Rosen aced their pro days. BFD
I can't imagine anything more material than playoff performance. Lamar has a long way to go in that regard. The gimmick skills contest shows part of the reason he is struggling in playoff games.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.