View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 08:46 PM   #176
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I dont get this mentality of "lets bash every other QB whos not Mahomes" ?

LJ isnt Mahomes, but hes an exciting young talent that deserves praise as well.
Lamar Jackson should be converted to WR. Bill Polian had it right all along.

He's one of the 5 worst throwing quarterbacks in the sport. If I needed someone to make an accurate pass with my life in the line of COURSE I'd skip Jackson and take Ma......tt Moore.

Or Henne. Or Chase Daniel. Or another dozen backups in this league and evidently at least two wide receivers.

I don't need to shit on Lamar Jackson to build up Mahomes any more than I need to shit on Todd Blackledge to support Len Dawson or you to prove how awesome Rainman is. Rivals need to be in the same general tier of each other and these guys shouldn't even be playing the same position.

Lamar Jackson sucks and will never win shit in this league.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote