View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 02:51 AM   #2332
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dowd View Post
49ers fully healthy have given QB's all season their worst performances. It's hard to be superman when you have less than three seconds to react and throw the ball.

49ers are gonna have their hands full too. I'm just sharing what I believe about my team because the media is giving out this narrative that the game is all about Jimmy vs Mahomes when in reality we hare fully capable of winning this game with him throwing the ball very little.

Cheifs fans should be confident. But these posts where guys are saying that the only team that can beat KC is KC is ridiculous lol.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Jimmy Grapes will have to throw to even have any hope of keeping up.

You're coming to a street race with a KIA, and Mahomes is running a modded 3 speed 68 Camaro.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.