View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 02:48 AM   #2328
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Oh you can REALLY go **** yourself now. 10 ****ing points? This offense fully healthy hasn’t scored less than 26.
49ers fully healthy have given QB's all season their worst performances. It's hard to be superman when you have less than three seconds to react and throw the ball.

49ers are gonna have their hands full too. I'm just sharing what I believe about my team because the media is giving out this narrative that the game is all about Jimmy vs Mahomes when in reality we hare fully capable of winning this game with him throwing the ball very little.

Cheifs fans should be confident. But these posts where guys are saying that the only team that can beat KC is KC is ridiculous lol.
John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.