View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 11:51 AM   #1737
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Oh buddy.

Did you watch Derrick Henry last week? Did you see his 8 yards in the second half while the game was still very much in question?

Did you see? I expect you WATCHED, but did you SEE?

You really think you're going to succeed where they failed?

You think Jimmy G is going to win a shootout with Patrick Mahomes?

oh kiddo. Just go home.
First, fan and season ticket holder since the early 70s. I suspect I've watched multiples of the number of games you have.

Second, I think you're missing the context of my post. I was only addressing why JG threw so few passes in the last 2 games and stated the obvious -- if they can't stop it, you keep doing it. Even pop warner coaches know that. GB and Minn couldn't stop SF's running game. That doesn't mean (and I didn't say) that KC can't stop the running game. I watched some game film and you guys seem to have stout run blockers in the middle of the line. How are they against zone blocking? Shanahan is more about the one cut against the flow running. Is your line solid in setting the edge?

And no, I don't think JG wins a shootout with Mahomes. Mahomes is the best in the game right now. But the question is, can he do enough to win the game?
A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.