View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 08:27 AM   #41
Supporter

Damn, Why Not? and frozenchief, you guys had great stories. Is it getting dusty in here? I absolutely love hearing about how your boys really appreciated the moment and how special it was.

My wife and I bought season tickets this year for the first time along with my oldest son (26) and his wonderful wife. It truly was a special season for us, too. They didn't reserve their tickets for the playoffs, though. I think they thought they were going to be a lot more expensive and they are planning for a baby this summer. I texted him that this place was electric and that I wish they were there. But we went over to their house after celebrating for awhile in the Arrowhead parking lot. What a great day.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote