View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 12:02 AM   #1561
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
Do these niner mother ****ers realize that we spotted deshaun Watson Texans 24 points in the game and STILL CAME BACK AND WON BY TWENTY MOTHA ****IN POINTS.

Do these niner cock suckers realize we shut down mr King Henry and the best rushing attack himself while the Titans had the lead and still whooped that ass? 69 ****ing yards.

DO THESE MOTHER ****ERS REALIZE we have Pat Lavon Mahomes the II. Do they? Because I'd be shitting my niner pants right now knowing my shitastic game manager Patriots scum cast off QB was going up against the biggest dicked QB this side of Nick foles.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Your team is garbage, playing in a weak AFC. You will lose by 2 TDs
Bigg_Daddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigg_Daddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigg_Daddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigg_Daddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigg_Daddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigg_Daddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigg_Daddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigg_Daddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigg_Daddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigg_Daddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigg_Daddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote