View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 06:17 PM   #219
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Dental newsletter from Dr O.city:

Pretty eventful day here at the office. One of my ortho kids got undercut going up for a layup on the basketball court and his face took the brunt of the fall. They took him to the ER last night after, ER doc said to get in touch with the dentist and they gave him pain meds. He was here at 830 this am, upon one look I realized that the only thing keeping his front 2 teeth in were the bracket and wires and that his maxilla (the bone under your nose that holds teeth in) was pretty much shattered.

I anesthetize everywhere, take the wires off the brackets and the two teeth fall out. I start pulling chunks of bone out from the socket site until I get to solid attached bone. Luckily for him, it wasn't much fractured bone, but the teeth were snapped off with only small root tips left, so we extracted those and stitched him up. I took my diamond coated drill and smoothed the crowns of the teeth up and rigged them back on the wire for now so he'll have a couple front teeth for the next few weeks while he's healing.

Pretty interesting ordeal.
That sounds ****ing terrible.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.