View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 07:07 AM   #848
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt White View Post
I've been thinking about how the Chiefs can use the 49ers pass rush against them. Man I can't wait for those quick slants or quick outs where we get Tyreek or Hardman in space. They haven't seen our speed. And Pat throwing on the run is where he makes a lot of his magic.

I'm confident our offense is going to figure it out and score. Especially when we open up the playbook. The big thing is if our defense can keep stepping up.
I would be more worried about our defense if the 49ers had an upper tier QB to compliment their running game.

This reminds me of playing the Titans or Vikings again. The 49ers have a better defense than both, but they have similar level QBs and running games. The Chiefs have shown they can shut down the run when that’s the focus. We bottled up Cook and Henry when no one thought we could. We forced Tannehill and Cousins to beat us, and neither one could do it.

I fully expect Spags to have a gameplan ready for this one.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.