View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 11:42 PM   #793
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
That’s exactly what I’m saying. The Niners offense cannot hang with the Chiefs. And no, I don’t care what they did against the overrated shitty Saints. Shanahan is a good play caller. He’s a ****ing padawan compared to Reid. The Chiefs D will be prepped for whatever comes their way. I’m not saying the 49ers can’t win the game. If your front 4 does what it’s done most of the year, then that other shit starts to come into play. But since your such a big numbers guy, here’s one for you. The Chiefs are averaging 43.5 points per game in the post season, good for I believe the 2nd highest all time(min 2 games played). Think your RB’s and Tannehill part deux QB can get to 44? If so, it’s you I advise to not hold your breath.

Texans and Titans.. Enough said.
ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.