View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 11:34 PM   #789
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkForTheWin View Post
So you are saying the Chiefs 26th ranked defense against the run won't play a part in the outcome ?

You are saying that Kyle Shanahan won't create a game plan specifically to to take advantage of a very average if not very below average run defense?

Do not hold your breath.
That’s exactly what I’m saying. The Niners offense cannot hang with the Chiefs. And no, I don’t care what they did against the overrated shitty Saints. Shanahan is a good play caller. He’s a ****ing padawan compared to Reid. The Chiefs D will be prepped for whatever comes their way. I’m not saying the 49ers can’t win the game. If your front 4 does what it’s done most of the year, then that other shit starts to come into play. But since your such a big numbers guy, here’s one for you. The Chiefs are averaging 43.5 points per game in the post season, good for I believe the 2nd highest all time(min 2 games played). Think your RB’s and Tannehill part deux QB can get to 44? If so, it’s you I advise to not hold your breath.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.