View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 11:32 PM   #787
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
So for the whining by Niner fans in this thread about how cocky the KC fanbase is, I just checked the Niner forum. VERY COCKY comments on there. Zero respect for the Chiefs. SO it's a two-way street, folks. You can't come on here and whine when your own forum is filled with the same kind of arrogant behavior.

I have a lot of respect for the Niners (loaded with talent on both sides of the ball...great coaches). I think this will be a close game regardless of who wins, even if the arrogant bastards on your forum don't respect KC. Keep doubting Mahomes. The kid is an absolute baller with SERIOUS clutch factor (ask Belichick/Brady) and he will give your defense a pretty tough time just like Russell Wilson.
I agree with this. Fans are definitely homers.

Not sure that applies to me since been saying I expect you guys to win.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote