View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 11:24 PM   #778
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
You're one of those. Though I guess I knew that before I responded the first time. That's on me.

I didn't say that stats were irrelevant; pay attention, boy. I said they were irrelevant without CONTEXT.

I know you people like to throw cherry-picked stats against the wall, and it probably even works for you most of the time.

Your "26th ranked run defense" is based on the accumulation of every yard gained on the ground for the season. It is so general as to be worthless in terms of analyzing positive or negative trends over the course of the described time frame.

It's the same thing as saying, "I drove 10,000 miles in a year." Which doesn't tell you anything about what type of vehicle, how often, during what times in the day, the average round-trip, the terrain traveled over, etc.

It's literally meaningless without context.
He's a troll.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.