View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 11:22 PM   #774
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
I was referring to this poster saying that stats are irrelevant. So I asked him to prove that Mahomes is better than Watson without using stats.

As far as the #26 ranking, it get a little irritating when posters start ignoring 2019 stats and only look at the weeks that their defense looked stellar. I’m not bringing up stats. I’m only responding to the ones that are.

We played the toughest stretch of games with multiple injuries. Or else we’d be ranked higher. You guys had your share on injuries so I don’t bring it up.

But it’s obvious that your team got healthy after week 11 (I assume) but we didn’t get fully healthy till the Viking game 2 weeks ago.
You're one of those. Though I guess I knew that before I responded the first time. That's on me.

I didn't say that stats were irrelevant; pay attention, boy. I said they were irrelevant without CONTEXT.

I know you people like to throw cherry-picked stats against the wall, and it probably even works for you most of the time.

Your "26th ranked run defense" is based on the accumulation of every yard gained on the ground for the season. It is so general as to be worthless in terms of analyzing positive or negative trends over the course of the described time frame.

It's the same thing as saying, "I drove 10,000 miles in a year." Which doesn't tell you anything about what type of vehicle, how often, during what times in the day, the average round-trip, the terrain traveled over, etc.

It's literally meaningless without context.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.