View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 11:08 PM   #765
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Then how come you don't know that Mahomes is better than that imposter Watson?

How come you don't understand that "#26 run defense" means **** all at this point?

I was referring to this poster saying that stats are irrelevant. So I asked him to prove that Mahomes is better than Watson without using stats.

As far as the #26 ranking, it get a little irritating when posters start ignoring 2019 stats and only look at the weeks that their defense looked stellar. I’m not bringing up stats. I’m only responding to the ones that are.

We played the toughest stretch of games with multiple injuries. Or else we’d be ranked higher. You guys had your share on injuries so I don’t bring it up.

But it’s obvious that your team got healthy after week 11 (I assume) but we didn’t get fully healthy till the Viking game 2 weeks ago.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about