View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 11:03 PM   #761
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
I’ll post one more thing just to earn that ignore button.

I don’t Want to believe the Chiefs are ranked 26th. They are ranked 26th. But like I said, if you wanna only look at the back end of the schedule because that’s when your defense improved, cool beans. Whatever fits your narrative.

And if you want an answer to the bold, just look at the 49ers vs Saints. Jimmy G held his own going up against Brees.
As I said, believe what you will. Though it's becoming obvious that you don't understand how stats actually work, and what they are intended to describe.

As for comparing Drew Brees and the Saints passing attack to Pat and the Chiefs receivers is apples and oranges.

The Saints offense doesn't have any speed receivers, certainly nothing like what we have in Hill, Kelce, Watkins and Hardman.

And while Drew Brees is a HOF QB he isn't anywhere near the same type of thrower that Pat is. He can't throw over the top anymore, and never could throw the way Mahomes throws.

Which you really should know after how Pat literally disemboweled your secondary last year.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.