Thread: Food and Drink Sauces and rubs
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 07:36 PM   #11
Veteran

I use the big three... equal parts of brown sugar, paprika and salt. Actually, I cut the salt in half and add freshly ground black pepper. And it depends on what you are smoking; beef can take a lot more seasoning than chicken or pork. If you like spice, add red pepper flakes as well. It all depends on what you like; sauces can be sweet (yuck), vinegar, mustard or any combination of them.

Brisket can be interesting; lots of ways to do it. Low and slow, hot and fast. I think it depends on the cut and how much you are willing to wait on it.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.