View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 07:19 PM   #9
Why so serious?

Love this story.

My father had no interest in sports and we had no connection to Kansas City, but I randomly became a Chiefs fan and when I was in high school we flew up from Florida to KC to go to a game. I remember his reading a book throughout the entire game not paying attention at all, but the Chiefs won on a last-minute goal line stand (thank you, Mark McMillan), the trip was amazing, and it right then occurred to me: life is all about experiences like this one. Not toys, gadgets, games, or clothes. Experiences.

That realization has guided me from that very day forward and given me so many wonderful and memorable experiences. So happy you and your son got this one and hope he was able to take that away as well.

Thanks again for sharing. Go Chiefs!
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote