Thread: ChiefsPlanet Single Game Ticket Super Bowl
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 06:02 PM   #10
Cynical Misanthrope

Not to mention that the Super Bowl is far more a corporate event at a neutral stadium with a lot of people attending simply because it’s a cool party to go to. In my opinion, you’re far better off scraping together $ and going to a conference championship game than the SB.

I’ve got 2 friends that have gone to Super Bowls. They gave me that advice. Security is a nightmare. Realistically you need to be in your seats about 2 hours before the game starts because of security and pomp and everything going on.

Just for curiosity, I checked out prices. Bwana was right about them. They’re about $6K to start on reputable sites. That’s way too much for my own personal taste.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.