View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 07:12 AM   #26412
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
So Pat Senior dreamed about the injury before Denver game. Next time an injury dream happens, I think he should tell Coach Reid so they can bench him.
I'll give you a weird one.

When he was injured, I dreamed that he came back against the Titans. His first pass was in the middle of the field to Hill and was almost intercepted. His second play saw him drop back in the pocket and just collapse as he re-injured the knee by planting wrong or something.

When we ended up actually playing the Titans, his first pass was in the middle of the field to Hill and was almost intercepted. My entire body froze. What the...

Anyway, we know the rest. Super Bowl.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.