View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 10:59 PM   #225
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Yeah, he’s better than Dilfer and Johnson. Still more of a game manager type than a top 10 QB. He’s pretty similar to Chiefs-era Alex Smith. Not sure he can’t go win a duel if he needs to with an elite QB in the playoffs.

But we’ll get to see.

I think the big difference between Smith and Garoppolo is 3rd down.

He moves the sticks when we need it.

I believe Mahomes and the Chiefs were first in 3rd down conversions, but the 49ers were 5th.

That's what allows us to stick with the running game.

Jimmy G has the opposite problem of Smith. I didn't watch him much on the Chiefs, but with the 49ers, we called him Captain Checkdown.

Jimmy could stand to check down a little bit more LOL
MOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about