View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 10:56 PM   #223
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOARGore View Post
9ers fan. I come in peace.

Garoppolo is obviously not on Mahomes's level (I think he's the best player in the league), but he's better than the Trent Dilfer/Brad Johnson types by a significant margin.

He had lightwork in the NFC playoffs, but that hasn't been the story all year.

His starts are closer to Pro Bowler than liability:

3,978 yards
27 TD
13 INT
8.4 Y/A
102.0 Rating

If the Chiefs stack the box, Jimmy G can and will throw.

But sometimes he tries to thread the needle when he shouldn't, which is why I think the Chiefs have the edge overall.

I'm expecting a great game.
Welcome.

After watching Mostert and that OL the past couple weeks, I think KC has to stack the box and make Jimmy beat us. And he might, he does have good receivers. But much like today (where KC loaded the box frequently with success), I would expect similar things to contain the damage that SF can do on the ground.

I’m expecting a great game, something along the lines of 27-24.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.