Thread: Chiefs I hate the 49ers
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 10:45 PM   #13
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief View Post
So you hate the niners....but then go on a rant about baseball and basketball... seems reasonable, dumbass

and you know the Warriors played in Oakland from 1997-2019 right? Or are you totally ignorant about everything in life
He was addressing the fanbase which completely overlaps with the Warriors. Of course you knew that and you're being an asshole for some reason.

And credit to the OP. I had no idea how much I hated the bay area fan base until I read this write up. **** these mother****ers.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote