View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 09:26 PM   #2007
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I think what we could all agree on is this:

The Chiefs are a much more talented team.

The Chiefs have a generational talent at QB.

Usually, almost always, in a play-off scenario, that means you win.

We are apprehensive 'because Chiefs', because so many times we've believed, we've had our hearts ripped out, often on flukey bullshit calls and weird shit so many times we have a hard time comprehending that this time we really do see what we think we see.

This time is different. It really is. It's not a mirage.

Could weird flukey shit happen again? Sure, yeah, of course. So much flukey shit that even Mahomes can't overcome it? After last week, I say," Naw. Hell naw."

You know the funny thing?

I think I'm going to be more emotional if/when we win the game tomorrow than if/when we actually win the damned Super Bowl.

Because if/when we win tomorrow, then I KNOW it's really for REAL and not just another cruel joke.

Intellectually, I know it's not. I know that.

I know that this defense really did turn a corner, and can be relied upon to do their part.

I know that Patrick Mahomes really IS what he appears to be.

I know.

I BELIEVE.

And by this time tomorrow, I will have indisputable proof.

And THAT is when I'ma cry like Jimmy Stewart at the end of It's a Wonderful Life.
The wheels on the bus go round and round!
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.