View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 06:46 PM   #1979
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Me too. The Anxiety is starting to build. Last week i woke up at 2:30 AM and couldn't fall back asleep.
When Miami beat NE I called the Chiefs v. Titans for the AFCCG. I knew the NE offense could not produce and the Ravens would be wishing they hadn't rested their starters for so long.

Although I think the Ravens lost more to idiotic coaching to a point I was right in large part.

I also called the Chiefs by 17 over the Texans

On the Monday before the Texans game I had a dream we were up 43-0 in the first half. You can imagine how I felt when I saw that it might happen except we were looking to be on the wrong end of things.

Now I can't get a read on this game. I am admittedly conflicted by the past and the luck the Titans seem to always have against us. Somehow, some way they always seems to pull something out of their ass with or without assistance from the Refs.

So now I can only come to this conclusion at the moment:

We already had our game against them this season where the lucky, fluke bullshit bailed them out. So it's done for this season. No more.

We broke the Indy chokehold in the playoffs last season
This season we break the Tennessee shit

As much as everyone is talking up Henry, the odds and situation favor us.

But I will say this, if the Titans can come in here and beat us then hats off to them for what they have accomplished. I don't think they will or want them too, especially via a fluke play or call.

All that being said, 38-17 Chiefs
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.