View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 02:16 PM   #2176
Ultrabanned

What are you Smoking/Grilling/BBQ'ing this weekend?

I'm in charge of getting a pork butt smoked for tomorrow's watch party. The wind is outta the NW and it's a real bitch, plus my deck is up high with no cover. Couldn't get up to or hold temp for shit, so I set out to do some redneck engineering with the tools and materials on hand. So far, it's doing much better.

Had to rotate the grill while cooking, thank god for casters. You see some cornhole boards supported by patio chairs, with a nice grill cover drape, then you've got a shitty tarp nailed to the deck. Beautiful.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.