View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 05:59 PM   #1694
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Tannehill has a strong Alex Smith smell, circa 2017, when he leaned on a strong running game led by the NFL leading rusher and a dynamic playmaking receiver to pump up his YPA (8.6 that year).

Jamaal Charles was a lot more than a scat back in 2013. He was a dynamic dual threat RB who averaged 5 YPC while piling up 1900 total yards from scrimmage and 19 TDs. He was legit great that year.
I am not saying tanny is a game breaker but he is alex with a big arm at worst. And charles was a great all around back but he is not even near as scary as Henry. Henry might not be the all around back but he decimates and demoralized teams for half the year. Charles got it done no doubt. But no1 thought he would single handedly beat them.

Side note: sorry about the mass of posts in a row by me. Was just catching up to the stuff since I went to work. Don't know you forums stance on this. In the future I will put multiple quotes and responses in one comment ifnthat is how you prefer it. Just let me know.
Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.