View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 05:26 PM   #1687
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
God damn you like moving the goalposts. Believe me, we’ve been there as a team too. You have the equivalent of Alex Smith and Jamaal Charles. Been there, done that. Spoiler alert.... you lose to the elite quarterback.
curious how this is moving the goalposts...
I corrected the other titans fan. And said our redzone d was crap before the playoffs where it has been good but that is only 2 games. Then you compaired tanny and henry to your old scat back and alex smith?

We all know that is a joke. I wont even get into the running backs but saying tanny is anything like Smith is past laughable. Tanny is averaging over 9 yarda a attempt. That is the opposite of Smith even if they are both game managers.
Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.